This app is intended to aid in testing & development of GPS related apps, but can also be useful in a variety of other situations. For example, if your GPS readings are inaccurate this app can help workaround that. Or, it can be used to save battery life without completely disabling your Location settings.
- Fake, mock, or spoof your GPS coordinates to any location.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with integrated map and search.
- The best spoofing algorithm in existence.
Many additional features such as:
- Simulated walking mode
- Customization of GPS parameters.
- Fake GPS location
- Easy to navigate D-Pad system to move Up, Down, Left and Right
1. Tap the map once at your desired location and then click the "Set" button to start spoofing.
2. Simply click "Stop" to stop the app!
2. For best results set Location mode to DEVICE ONLY and disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning.
When using *ANY* GPS spoofing app there's a chance you may experience rubber banding, or jumping back and forth between your real location and the spoofed location. I've added some functionality to try to fix rubber banding; it's working on many devices, but not all. I'll continue to research this problem and try to make improvements.
Fake Gps Controller is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-14. The program can be installed on Android.
Fake Gps Controller (version 1.2) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.